Did you know most of us are deficient in magnesium?
There are numerous of side effects that we could be experiencing on a daily basis due to this and not even know it!
Well we have the solution for you ……….
ErthScentials welcomes you to our NEW: Magnesium Oil
Available in 3 blends - 100 ml / 3.3 oz bottles
* Unscented * Peppermint Eucalyptus * Lavender
Our magnesium oil contains NO - MERCURY, LEAD, or ARSENIC
When applied to the skin, magnesium oil is absorbed rapidly and quickly boosting magnesium levels in the body.
There are MANY benefits to having sufficient magnesium levels in our bodies.
Some benefits include:
* Increase in Energy
* Natural Muscle Relaxer / Reduces Muscle Tension
* Boosts Vitality, Endurance, and Strength
* Improves Cardiovascular & Heart Health
* Natural Pain Reliever / including Chronic Pain
* Ideal for Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, & Joint Pain
* Eases Headaches & Migraine Headaches
* Improves Mood & Reduces Stress Naturally
* Increases Memory & Cognitive Functions
* Boosts Immune System
* Improves Calcium & Builds Stronger Bones
* Balances Calcium & Magnesium Levels in cells
* Eases menopause & Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS relief)
* Supports Healthy Libido
* Controls Cholesterol Production
* Regulates Blood Sugar Levels
& Many more....So what are you waiting for and get your body the magnesium it needs!
CAUTIONS TO TAKE NOTE OF:
If this occurs it could mean your body is deficient in magnesium. And even with that not all of us will experience this, depends on how sensitive your skin is. But for those that do. Know it will go away :) This feeling will usually go away after 20-30 minutes or so and if you feel it is a bit much. You can always add a little more distilled water to the mixture to make yourself feel more comfortable using it. Usually after a few uses your body will get use to the magnesium spray and get your levels back up to normal ranges and this sensation will go away.
WE SUGGEST ALWAYS DOING A PATCH TEST FIRST.
1. Don’t apply lotion BEFORE using the magnesium oil spray. Lotions and other oils will saturate the skin and hinder the uptake of the magnesium by the skin. Instead what you will have is a whole bunch of magnesium oil sitting on top of your skin.
2. Avoid your eyes, freshly shaved areas. It won’t hurt you, but it might sting a bit.